Life Skills Development
Capacity-building services for those with disability
With Home Care Experts you can develop life skills to help you live independently in the community
Everyone needs certain skills to live independently and participate in the community. Our friendly, dedicated team can tailor a program to suit your unique needs so you can learn the skills you need to live independently.
Our extensive experience in the disability sector means we are highly skilled in delivering capacity-building services. We provide reliable, flexible and meaningful support to suit individual needs and goals. We can help you develop a wide range of important life skills including:
- meal planning and preparation
- taking care of your health and wellbeing
- travelling, including road safety and using public transport
- developing social networks and friendships
- maintaining your accommodation
- budgeting and managing finance
- literacy and numeracy
- liaising with government departments
- paying bills
Registered NDIS Provider
Home Care Experts is a Registered NDIS Provider, helping you navigate their wide range of support services. For all NDIS service enquiries please contact us today!