Daily Living Assistance
Assistance with daily activities and living support
In-home supports for daily activities to maintain independence and quality of life
We understand that maintaining independence is an important part of life. That’s why we offer in-home supports across Melbourne, to help people with disability perform daily activities and achieve their goals.
Daily living assistance supports provided are flexible and personalised to your own needs. Our friendly, experienced and highly-trained staff are ready to provide support that includes:
- help with daily, personal activities such as showering, dressing and getting reading for the day
- mobility and toileting support
- meal preparation and cooking
- domestic chores (e.g. laundry, cleaning, gardening, shopping, etc.)
- maintaining health and fitness
- assistance with medications
- help with getting to appointments
- companion care
- running errands and general tasks
Registered NDIS Provider
Home Care Experts is a Registered NDIS Provider, helping you navigate their wide range of support services. For all NDIS service enquiries please contact us today!