Helping you access and participate in your local community
We help people with disability find greater happiness and wellbeing through participation in their local community
It’s not much fun being stuck in one place. That’s why we are committed to helping you access and participate in your local community in meaningful ways. Being active in your community improves physical and mental wellbeing. It’s also an important way to meet people and build friendships and networks.
We believe that having a disability shouldn’t hold you back from living the life you desire. With the support of Home Care Experts, you can live life to the fullest and get involved in a range of events and activities. And of course, the safety and comfort of all our clients are of the utmost importance. We can support you in activities such as:
- participating in recreational and sporting activities
- connecting with social groups or spending time with friends
- visiting your local library
- learning new skills or taking up a hobby or new interest
- volunteering in your community
- participating in camps, classes or holiday activities
- going to the movies or watching a play
Registered NDIS Provider
Home Care Experts is a Registered NDIS Provider, helping you navigate their wide range of support services. For all NDIS service enquiries please contact us today!